...

sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

La Caída de la Casa Usher y otros cuentos - Edgar Allan Poe

Rating: 
17/07/13



I don't like these kind of genres, that much. But Poe is a beautiful exception. He's brilliant at creating weird atmospheres, although sometimes it seems those descriptions are too long, with women dying all over the place. However, it's not difficult to get into the stories and feel real emotion.

I really liked William Wilson, I liked Ms. Found in a Bottle, The Oval Portrait, the art of losing a wife by gaining a painting. Ligeia, I don't quite get it yet. That one and others are creepily ok. 
Death, terror, murders, madness, vulnerability, loneliness. A nice journey in a truly interesting writing style. 
I need some Seinfeld now.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario