...

domingo, 18 de enero de 2015

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) - Cassandra Clare

Rating: 
25/08/13

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
And... I'm done for now. This goes straight to its owner, thank you very much. Putting all prejudices aside (or most of them), I tried, and it didn't work. But I had to try, I can't talk about a book before reading it, even if I knew I wasn't going to like it. Clare's writing is quite simple, sometimes it seems forced. I couldn't finish it (it was physically and psychologically impossible) so maybe all the witty remarks are in the end of the book. I don't know.
Anyway, I didn't care much about the plot or the characters (that guy most people love, a bit of a jerk, huh?).
So, here we are. I'll wait for the movie.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario