...

sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

La Condesa Sangrienta - Alejandra Pizarnik

Rating: 
30/03/14


She is another proof that the absolute freedom of the human being is something horrible.

La condesa sangrientaA sadistic woman obsessed with beauty. A vulnerable countess who became a victim of some conspiracy. Which one were you, Elizabeth?
Probably both.


Weird book. I found a beautiful writing describing the most atrocious acts a human being can do. I was an ice cube made of fear during the whole time I was reading this thing. I'm an impressionable person. I couldn't keep reading these few pages at night without feeling like this benevolent Countess was about to enter my room wearing a frightening white dress and holding a rope.

No, I don't know how to feel about this book.



* Photo credit: Book cover via Goodreads.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario