...

viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

Ariel: The Restored Edition - Sylvia Plath


Rating: 
05/02/14


Ariel: The Restored Edition
Every time I don't love some book that other people do love, I feel bad. Or stupid because I don't get it. Or a heartless freak because apparently I don't have a soul and that must be the reason why I'm not jumping up and down after reading it.

I've always been interested in Plath's life, such an intense and tragic life. I read about it and it's all there in her poetry. Her intimate, unsettling, honest poetry.
So, I really liked a couple of poems and the rest was okay. And okayish. I'm not a fan yet, but it was a good read.
Actual rating: 3.5 stars.

Next step, "The Bell Jar" (I think I should have read that one first).






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario